Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to analyse and use a DACUM analysis for training purposes.
Specifically, you will be able to:
- Explain the Competency-Based Training Model
- Facilitate the identification of a program profile
- Facilitate the development of learning guides
In addition, you will provided with an overview of:
- Key components of a competency-based learning Model
- Performance-based evaluation;
- Concept of a learner warranty program
CVA DACUM I Module or training / experience recognized as equivalent.
Depending on the expectations and training needs, may vary from a minimum of 3 consecutive days to a maximum of 5 consecutive days.
This is an application-oriented workshop: participants will have the opportunity to practicing the identification of training program profiles and the development of learning guides.
Number of participants per workshop
A minimum of 8 and a maximum of 15 participants.
- Goal and Main Features of Competency-Based Training
- Assessing the Quality Of A DACUM Analysis
- Using A DACUM Analysis To Identify A Program Profile
- Using A DACUM Analysis To Develop Learning Guides
- Overview of a competency-based learning model, performance-based evaluation and concept of a learner warranty program